colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.26.2016

colourQ challenge #337 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello!  I am back with the winners for challenge #337!  Thank you so much for playing, your cards were perfect!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! The simplicity of design makes this just gorgeous!




And a BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers!!! Your cards are all so darling!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!



Back in a few with the new challenge...

3 Comentários:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Thank you so for the shout out! I adored this colour challenge! Congrats to all the picks!

Beverley said...

Thank you SO much for choosing my card and making me colourQueen! It's made my day :) Hugs Bev x

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO