colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.09.2016

colourQ challenge #323 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! How are you? My next favorite holiday is coming up - VALENTINE'S DAY! Woohoo - bring on the chocolate ~ and the conversation hearts! I've got the winners for challenge #323! THANK YOU for playing!!! Your work was fantastic!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!!  Perfect layout and gorgeous coloring - we love your card!


And please give a BIG CONGRATS to these amazing new colourQ Courtiers! Aren't these amazing?!? 

   
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...


1 Comentário:

Anita in France said...

Thank you so much, Arielle and the team ... that's started my day off beautifully! Congratulations to Kartenkram and to my fellow Courtiers! Anita :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO