colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.06.2014

colourQ challenge #238 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello! I'm back with the winners for challenge #238! Oh my, what an insanely gorgeous gallery this week! Thank you so much for joining us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Wowza - isn't this gift set amazing!!!




A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers - you did a fantastic job! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge...

4 Comentários:

Maura said...

Thanks for choosing my card as a colourQ Courtier! And to all the other winners! Great colors, great cards!

Jen W. said...

Big thanks for making me a Courtier two weeks in a row! Whoop whoop! :D

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations to the winner and thanks for picking my card too!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Thank you so much. I loved the colour combo that week, just gorgeous. Congrats to everyone.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO