colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.15.2011

colourQ challenge #72...


Happy Tuesday and thank you for joining us today!!! Have you seen all the fabulous entries from last - SPECTACULAR! Thank you so much to all who joined in the fun! You gals are just AMAZING, and I really appreciate you sharing your talents with us!

Our inspiration this week comes form this cozy looking Copenhagen Cardigan from Sundance.com. Isn't it luscious?!? Now if I could just find an extra chunk of cash laying about that I would be willing to spend on it - I think I'd rather have more stamping supplies - lol!

Here's my take:


And from the colourQRoyal Court, who always manage to outdo themselves each week...

Sylvia

Tanja

Christina

Kasia

Krystal

Noelle

Renée

Rochelle

Sandra

Suzanne


Have FUN & HaPpY sTaMpInG!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, February 20th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***

I hope you get to play along this week!




3 Comentários:

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

Love this color combo and all of the wonderful projects from the royal court!

Angella D. Crockett said...

This week's colors are perfect for an ocean sunrise!!! I don't get too many chances to play, but week after week, your amazing team inspires me so much with their gorgeous creations!!! Thanks so much and God Bless!!

Julie said...

Absolutely love this color combo! Great inspiration from the DT!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO